Last 9 years I have been focusing on developing web-interfaces in product companies.
Before I used to work as a designer, a project manager, a CTO in creative agency.
- HTML5 (components, BEM), CSS3 (CSS modules, SASS, Stylus, LESS)
- Cross-browser & mobile markup, responsive design, CSS/JS animations, retina support, SVG, Canvas
- Backend: Node.js, Express, Nginx, Docker
- Tools: Babel, Postcss, Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, Grunt, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Cypress, Selenium, GIT, SVN, unix, command line
Senior Frontend Developer & Team Lead
Rambler & Co media, Moscow, >1000 employees
more than 4 years November 2014 — present time
- Create & support both browser and server parts of the Rambler/search web-interface
- Manage a team of 3-4 frontend developers: teaching, code review, task decomposition
- Participate in a planning within agile sprints & long terms
- Choice of frameworks, tools, architecture
(As a part of the Rambler/search project)
Moved stack from Python/XSLT to Node.js/React, it gave us sufficient benefits:
- more effective use of frontend developer skills
- hiring new teammates has become easier
- possibility of component approach, reusing code
- apply best practices of modern technologies (typing, testing, building & deploying)
- reduce time-to-market through continuous integration & monitoring
Implemented a full release process with test environments, versioning, Git merge requests, code review, etc.
(Now and then)
React, Redux, ES6, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS modules, Postcss, Babel, Webpack, Cypress, Jest;
Node.js, Express, Nginx, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Sentry;
XSLT, jQuery, Gulp, Backbone, Selenium, Mocha, SASS, Stylus.
Senior Frontend developer
CJSC National Service Company payment services, Moscow, 50-80 employees
2+ years September 2012 — October 2014
- Maintain payment desktop and mobile web-applications.
- Make prototypes, graphs, charts.
- Researched cross-domain solutions for payment services.
- Created universal responsive layouts for using both on desktop and mobile platforms.
- Introduced prototyping as step in the process of creating products.
- Made old code more faster and more simple to support and reuse.
- Created internal tools for developers and marketing stuff.
Chief technology officer
CreativePeople web-development, Moscow, 20-25 employees
1.5 years January 2011 — August 2012
- Organise of the technical department’s work.
- Work with remote employees, contractors and freelancers.
- Consult an in-house and customers’ stuff on technical issues.
- Administrate servers and office infrastructure.
- Draw up of technical specifications and documentation.
- Participated in the development of ~100 web-projects.
- Trained non-technical managers to work with developers.
- Created workflow of team development, prepared instructions for staff of the technical department.
- Implemented a version control system, automated process of development and monitoring.
CreativePeople Web-development, Moscow, 10-15 employees
4+ years January 2006 — December 2010
- Cross-browser HTML/CSS coding.
- Creating web-graphics (icons, schemes).
- Remote communication with clients.
- Working with CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, MODx) as a content-manager.
- Implemented new technologies in the development of websites
- Increased speed of a web-development and quality of a customer support
- Won prizes and awards in web-competitions: WebHiTech, Golden Site, Rating of Runet, Tagline
Co-founder, project manager, designer, developer
Redbox Design & web-development studio, Brest (Belarus), 2-3 employees
~4 years January 2004 — January 2008
- Negotiations, conclusion of contracts with customers.
- Graphic & web-design, coding, programming.
- Search engine optimisation.
- Create and support context and banner advertising campaigns.
- Learned how to understand customers.
- Internship with belarussian, czeсh and japan customers.
“A Good Advertising Agency” Marketing & advertising, Brest (Belarus), 4-8 employees
~1 yearJune 2005 — September 2006
- Create graphic design, publishing, outdoor advertising.
- Make illustrations, create logotypes and firm styles.
- Create web-sites, flash-banners.
- Helped agency to become a full-cycle one.
Сomputer & internet courses trainer
Internet Access & Training Program (IATP) Brest (Belarus)
1.5 years June 2003 — February 2004
- Conduct master classes on HTML and computers.
- Prepare educational materials.
- Helped many people to get to know the Internet and HTML/CSS
Bachelor degree in civil law
2002 — 2007