With skills in technology, design and management I know how business tasks can be performed in the best way for all participants: developers, customers and users.
I am aware of last frontend news and like to try new solutions in my pet projects. It helps to decide how modern technology can be used in production.
I was born in 1985. Now I work in Moscow. I'm citizen of Republic of Belarus.
My todays stack: React, Redux, Webpack, ES6.
Technologies I know:
- HTML5 (components, BEM), CSS3 (SASS, Stylus, LESS, CSS modules), cross-browser coding including mobile platforms and touch devices.
- Responsive design, css & js web-animations, retina-ready and web graphic (SVG, Canvas)
- Backend: Node.js, Express, Nginx, Python, XSLT.
- Tools: Babel, Webpack/Gulp/Grunt, Mocha/Chai/Selenium, GIT/SVN, unix, command line.
Last 13 years (since 2005) I used to be a html-coder, a project manager, a designer, a technical director in web-studio.
Last 8 years I have been focusing in a frontent development.
Senior Frontend Developer & Team Lead
Rambler & Co media, Moscow, >1000 employees
more than 3 years November 2014 — present time
- Support frontend in complex highload system
- Create new frontend code and support different parts of Rambler/search projects
- Teach, manage & code review
- Created new interfaces with React/Redux
- Conducted AB-experiments and split-testing
- Organized a build and deploy system of frontend using CI
- Implemented a Git Flow as a release management system
- Automated a unit and integration testing with Mocha/Selenium
- Redesigned a highload service in Backbone/XSLT
Senior Frontend developer
CJSC National Service Company payment services, Moscow, 50-80 employees
2+ years September 2012 — October 2014
- Maintain payment desktop and mobile web-applications.
- Make prototypes, graphs, charts.
- Researched cross-domain solutions for payment services.
- Created universal responsive layouts for using both on desktop and mobile platforms.
- Introduced prototyping as step in the process of creating products.
- Made old code more faster and more simple to support and reuse.
- Created internal tools for developers and marketing stuff.
CreativePeople web-development, Moscow, 20-25 employees
1.5 years January 2011 — August 2012
- Organise of the technical department’s work.
- Work with remote employees, contractors and freelancers.
- Consult an in-house and customers’ stuff on technical issues.
- Administrate servers and office infrastructure.
- Draw up of technical specifications and documentation.
- Participated in the development of ~100 web-projects.
- Trained non-technical managers to work with developers.
- Created workflow of team development, prepared instructions for staff of the technical department.
- Implemented a version control system, automated process of development and monitoring.
CreativePeople Web-development, Moscow, 10-15 employees
4+ years January 2006 — December 2010
- Cross-browser HTML/CSS coding.
- Creating web-graphics (icons, schemes).
- Remote communication with clients.
- Working with CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, MODx) as a content-manager.
- Implemented new technologies in the development of websites
- Increased speed of a web-development and quality of a customer support
- Won prizes and awards in web-competitions: WebHiTech, Golden Site, Rating of Runet, Tagline
Co-founder, manager, designer, developer
Redbox Design & web-development studio, Brest (Belarus), 2-3 employees
~4 years January 2004 — January 2008
- Negotiations, conclusion of contracts with customers.
- Graphic & web-design, coding, programming.
- Search engine optimisation.
- Create and support context and banner advertising campaigns.
- Learned how to understand customers.
- Internship with belarussian, czeсh and japan customers.
“A Good Advertising Agency” Marketing & advertising, Brest (Belarus), 4-8 employees
~1 yearJune 2005 — September 2006
- Create graphic design, publishing, outdoor advertising.
- Make illustrations, create logotypes and firm styles.
- Create web-sites, flash-banners.
- Helped agency to become a full-cycle one.
Teacher at computer education seminars
Internet Access & Training Program (IATP) Brest (Belarus)
1.5 years June 2003 — February 2004
- Conduct master classes on HTML and computers.
- Prepare educational materials.
- Helped many people to learn computer, Internet and HTML
Bachelor degree in civil law
2002 — 2007